X-rite Ci60 Ci62 Ci64 Ci64UV SCI/SCE Portable Spectrophotometer
Color Management Instrument YS3060 spectrophotometer
YS 3060 Handheld Spectrophotometer
* Measure with UV included for fluorescent samples or UV excluded
for normal samples.
* Specular included/excluded or combined in one reading for
* Reflectance color measurement for liquids,powder,paste (with
* Switchable 4mm or 8 mm aperture for large and small samples.
* Integrated camera to precisely target measured area.
NS 800 45/0 Spectrophotometer
* Spectral measurement (400-700 nm) for color difference assessment
in multiple illuminants.
* 45°/0° optical geometry is more closely correlated with visual
* Repeatability ΔE*ab 0.04, and inter- instrument ΔE*ab 0.2 for
close tolerance work .
* 3.5 inch touch screen slanted at 15° angle to make it easier to
* Includes Color QC desktop software to connect the device with a
PC for additional functions.
NHG268 Multi-Angle Gloss Meter
* Three gloss angles in one device covers the entire range from low
to high gloss
* One button measures gloss at 20, 60 and 85° for the same
* Comply with ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D523, ASTM D2457.
* Multiple measurement modes - basic, statistical, continuous, QC
(with GQC6 software).
* Stores over 5000 measurement and Display 5 sets of measurement
data on the screen for comparison.
T90-7 Camera Viewer Color Check Box
* 7 light source, 4 sets of LED light (D65, A, D50, UV,), 3 sets of
fluorescent light source(U30, TL84, U35).
* Adjustable illumination light range from 10 lux to 1000 lux.
* Display the using time and times of every light source.
* Automatic switch among light sources, with metamerism function.
* Metal material box, durable in use.
Improving Color Management at Every Link of the Supply Chain
The Ci6x family of handheld spectrophotometers — Ci60, Ci62, Ci64
& Ci64UV is a performance-driven solution for managing color at
any stage of production, and gives manufacturers a whole new level
of confidence in their color data, regardless of where or when the
measurements are collected.
The Ci6x Series creates opportunities to develop a consistent color
monitoring program, efficiently manage process quality control, and
reduce operating costs.
A Versatile Package for a Wide Range of Color Applications
The many options within the product family give operations of all
sizes the ability to build in a stable measurement system that
delivers repeatable performance and increased product yield. This
makes the Ci6x Series a reliable solution for a wide range of
industries and applications:
Commercial Coatings. The need to meet specific color codes and
regulations requires repeatable color measurement. The Ci6x Series
provides the consistency demanded to ensure batch-to-batch color
Plastics. Batch consistency—from raw material through finished
product—often varies depending on material supplier and process
conditions. The Ci6x Series can monitor the color impact of shifts
in process variables, while X-Rite application software storing
color data that can be shared among the supply network to ensure
Automotive. Whether OEM interior, aftermarket parts, or second- and
third-tier supplier components, color accuracy is an absolute must.
The Ci6x system allows manufacturers at every level to achieve
consistent readings. The ability to simultaneously measure SCI/SCE
further enhances the quality control process.
Textiles. While materials and fabrics may appear similar at first
glance, those that contain optical brightening agents (OBA) may
result in a much different look under varied lighting conditions.
Available calibrated UV enhanced illumination controls the UV
isible balance, enabling long-term, consistent measurement of
optically bright samples.
Home Furnishings. Different materials—wood, paint, plastic, metal,
fabric—and a wide variety of colors, make repeatable color
conformance critical. The Ci6x family is able to read a wide range
of materials and provide a benchmark measurement that can be used
at each step of the production or assembly process.
T90-7 Color Light Box (Adjustable Illumination Light)
T90-7 color light box is 2016 new product, and it adopts 7 light
source with 4 sets of LED light (Life up to 25000 times) and 3 sets
of fluorescent light source. The unique design combinate of the
characteristics of Verivide and X-rite light box. The multi light
source turn-on makes easy to check the metamerism of samples. The
sample is one color under this light, but it will display another
color when you switch another light source. With UV light, close to
natural daylight, it can be used independently or together with
other light sources, more effective to check the dye sample if they
have fluorescent whitening agent. The adjustable illumination
offers different light environment for samples, easier to check
1. Unique International Design Appearance, combination of the
characteristics of Verivide and X-rite light box.
2. 7 light source, 4 sets of LED light (Life up to 25000 times), 3
sets of fluorescent light source.
3. Display the use time and numbers of every light source.
4. Adjustable illumination light.
5. Automatic switch among light sources, with metamerism function.
6. No warm-up time or flickering which insures quick and reliable
7. Economic power consumption and low heat generation for high
8. Name of light source can be changed, easy to add light.
9. Metal box, durable in use.
D65, A, D50, UV, U30, TL84, U35
LED light 1 3nh TruD65
20000-50000 hours & 25000 on-off times
LED light 2 3nh TruA
LED light 3 3nh TruD50
LED light 4 3nh TruUV
15W, Wavelength 360-390nm
2000-3000 hours & 10000 on-off times
GE F25T8 SPX35 ECO
Tilo T90-7 color light box is widely used in textile, toy, dye,
plastic, pigment, painting, inking, printing, chemical, ceramic,
leather, hardware, food etc industries. It can help check color
fastness to visual assessment, color proofing, color difference and
fluorescent material etc, and ensure these steps, sample, the
production, quality inspection, check and accept to be done in the
same standard light source. Accurate check the color difference for
better color quality control, to improve product competitive.